From Emil Chronicle Wiki
Weapons are a type of equipment that is carried in the hands and can be used to melee attack and cause physical damage. The types of weapons a player character is allowed to use is based on its job and job level.
There are many types of weapons.
- Large weapons, including One-handed Axes and Two-Handed Axes. This weapon deals high both Hit and Slash damage.
- Book type weapon
- Knuckle type weapon.
- Pistols, Dual-Pistols, and Rifles
- A blunt weapons, including One-Handed Hammer or Mace and Two-Handed Hammer. This weapon deals high Hit damage.
- Small bags that increase a players payload and capacity attributes. While not truly intended as weapons, handbags are carried in the hands and can be used to both melee attack and cause damage so they get categorized as weapons.
- Miscellaneous weapons
- Types of weapons that don't fit into any of the other categories.
- Musical Instruments
- Musical Instruments as a weapon
- Weapons with a long thin blade, This weapon deals high Thrust damage.
- A ranged throwing weapon. It can be stacked and will consume in every attacks. This weapon only deals Thrust damage.
- Short Swords
- A smaller sword or daggers, Suitable for fast attack speed. This weapon deals high Slash damage
- Polearm style weapons, including One-handed Spear and Two-handed Spear. This weapon deals high Thrust damage.
- This weapon has weak physical damage, but its increase user's magic potential. Staff, Wand, and Rod are included in this category.
- Weapons with a long blade, including One-Handed Sword and Two-Handed Swords. This weapon deals high Slash damage.
- Whip type weapon.