From Emil Chronicle Wiki
Assassin Job Change Quest
- Go to the Guild Palace 2nd floor in Acropolis City Uptown and talk to the Scout Master. She will tell you to gather four potions around the continent from four different NPCs and gives you the first password to use on a specific one. The first hint is "Sky". Note: If you choose the wrong option at an NPC, you will have to talk to the previous NPC who gave you a hint before choosing another option again.
- Talk to the Thief Guild Member at Battleship Island. He will ask you, "By the way, have you ever thought about visiting Morg Land?". Choose the second option: "I want to fly there". The hint he gives you is "Don't think of it as food".
- Talk to the Thief Guild Member at Acronia Eastern Beach. He will ask you, "This is completely off-topic, but what do you think about curry?" Choose the third option: "It's a drink!".
- Talk to the Shady Merchant at Cape Northerin. He will ask you, "Say~ How have you been lately?" Choose the first option: "I've been alright". The hint he gives you is "How to cool yourself down!"
- Take the southeast exit in Iron South Street and you will end up on a plateau where you will talk to Cutesy Python. She will say, "Can someone do something about this heat wave?" Choose the third option: "It depends on what you think about the heat!". Note: Be aware that there are Gigos near Cutesy Python.
- Talk to the Scout Guild Master once you have all four potions and choose to become an Assassin and you will be rewarded with the job change.
The assassin is able to use the following equipment:
|Emil Chronicle Online盜賊(轉至於巴哈)
|Icon||Job Level||Name||Max Level||Cost||Range||Description||Type|
|1||Iron Stomach||5||n/a||n/a||Increases the recovery effects of food.||Passive|
|1||Meditation||5||SP 11/24/38/53/69||n/a||Use SP to recover HP.||Active|
|3||Claw Mastery||5||n/a||n/a||Increases Minimum Attack Strength of Claw class weapons.||Passive|
|5||Throwing Weapons Construction||5||SP 3/4/5/6/7||3||Create a throwing weapon. Level decreases wastage of materials.||Active|
|5||Kihop||6||SP 6||n/a||Has a chance of purifying abnormal status, regardless of good or bad status.||Active|
|8||Triple Claw||10||n/a||n/a||Provides a chance of doing 3x hit using Claw class weapons.||Passive|
|10||Increase Throwing Range||5||n/a||n/a||Increases the range of Throwing Weapons.||Passive|
|10||Poison Needle||5||SP 4/5/6/7/8||4||Throw a poison needle at an enemy. Requires a Poison Needle.||Active|
|13||Intoxicative Defense||5||SP 4/5/6/7/8||n/a||Use 1 Assassin Potion (Intoxicative Defense) to increase defense at the risk being poisoned.||Active|
|15||Increase Throwing Accuracy||5||n/a||n/a||Increases Attack Accuracy Rate when using Throwing Weapons.||Passive|
|15||Increase Poison Resistance||5||n/a||n/a||Increases resistance to Poison.||Passive|
|18||Utsusemi Skin Shed||5||SP 20/24/28/32/36||3~7||React to an attack by teleporting to a selected spot. This skill causes the attacker to be immobilized if it is a monster.||Active|
|20||Cloaking||3||SP 15/30/50||n/a||Move while in Hiding.||Active|
|20||Critical Ambush||5||SP 8/10/12/14/16||1||Attack an enemy from behind for bigger damage.||Active|
|23||Intoxicative Onslaught||5||SP 4/5/6/7/8 MP 3||n/a||Use 1 Assassin Potion (Intoxicative Onslaught) to increase damage at the risk being poisoned.||Active|
|25||Apply Poison||3||SP 3/4/5||n/a||Add Poison to a weapon to give Poison effect when attacking.||Active|
|30||Shadow Preparedness||5||SP 12/14/16/18||n/a||Brutally attack an enemy while ignoring defense. Increases critical rate and decreases defense.||Active|
|30||Poison Mist||5||SP 4/6/8/10/12||5x5||Use 1 Poison Potion to create a cloud of Poison in the surrounding area.||Active|
|30||Assassin Spirit||1||n/a||n/a||Enhance status while in Spiritual Possession. User status affects status increase.||Passive|
|33||Increase Critical Damage||5||n/a||n/a||Increases critical hit damage.||Passive|
|35||Intoxicative Berserk||3||SP 6/12/18||n/a||Use 1 Assassin Potion (Intoxicative Berserk) to increase attack speed of claws at the risk being poisoned.||Active|
|38||Increase Poison Chance||5||n/a||n/a||Increases the chance of Poisoning enemies.||Passive|
|40||Mirror Image||3||MP 5/10/15||5||Use 1 Memorial Tablet to create a doppelganger that will walk to a targeted spot and disappear after being hit. This skill can't be used in Night Training mode.||Active|
|40||Combine Force||3||n/a||n/a|| (SAGA 5, name maybe different after the implement)
Receive bonus attack power from a party.
|41||Footwork||3||n/a||n/a|| (SAGA 5, name maybe different after the implement)
Increases close-range and long-range evasion.
|50||Surprise Attack||5||SP 12/16/20/24/28||1|| (SAGA 5, name maybe different after the implement)
Surprise an enemy with an attack during Cloak.
This article is a stub. You can help the Emil Chronicle Wiki by expanding it.