The Warlock is the master of dark magic. Most of their skills do dark property damage.
Warlocks are the only mages who can cast damaging spells and use melee weapons effectively. Dominion characters are regarded to be the best suited to being warlocks, however any race can become a Warlock.
- 10 Magic
- Access to Uptown in Acropolis City
Steps To Become a Warlock
- Speak with the Black Church Vates in the Black Church in Uptown.
- For Emil or Titanian, the Black Church Vates will ask you to absorb darkness into your soul. You can do that by learning more about the darkness. Talk to the Dark Fairy located at Island of the Undead.
- Talk with Black Church Vates and he will ask you to speak with Mr. Black in downtown Acropolis City. He will tell you about the warlock class.
- Return to Black Church Vates. He will ask you three questions that you must answer correctly. If you fail any of the questions you will have to return to downtown and speak with Mr. Black again.
- Answers to the Questions:
- There's nothing like that!
- Light property
- Answers to the Questions:
- Once you correctly answer the questions he will have you remove your clothes for the tattoo (which you cannot see), then he will have you put your clothes back on to receive the Brooch of the Darkness.
Upon completion the player will be given the warlock job and the first warlock skill, Black Widow.
The warlock is able to use the following equipment:
|ECO Warlock Play _ Kor
Enjoy it! :)
|Icon||Job Level||Name||Max Level||Cost||Range||Description||Type|
|1||Black Widow||5||MP 10/14/18/22/26||6||Inflict Dark property damage against an enemy.||Active|
|3||Increase Maximum MP||5||n/a||n/a||Increases Maximum MP.||Passive|
|5||Increase MP Regeneration||5||n/a||n/a||Increases MP Recovery Rate.||Passive|
|7||Dagger Mastery||5||n/a||n/a||Increases Minimum Attack Strength of Dagger class weapons.||Passive|
|9||Mace Mastery||5||n/a||n/a||Increases Minimum Attack Strength of Mace class weapons.||Passive|
|10||Merciless Blow||5||SP 4/5/6/7/8||1||Strike an enemy with ferocious might.||Active|
|12||Undead Knowledge||1||n/a||n/a||Increases item drop rate of Undead monsters when successfully cast.||Passive|
|14||Mystic Stun||5||MP 18/25/32/39/46||5||Cast this spell for a chance of causing Stun status.||Active|
|16||Mystic Confusion||5||MP 16/22/28/34/40||5||Cast this spell for a chance of causing Confusion status.||Active|
|16||Parry||5||SP 12/15/18/23/27||n/a||Enable the blocking of one weapon attack||Active|
|18||Counterattack||5||SP 4/6/8/10/12||n/a||Immediately respond to an enemy's attack with a counterattack.||Active|
|20||Feint||5||SP 3/6/12/21/33||1||Throw an enemy off-balance when attempting to cast Parry or Counterattack. You'll be temporarily immobilized if this skill fails.||Active|
|21||Increase Mace Accuracy||5||n/a||n/a||Increases Attack Accuracy Rate when using Mace class weapons.||Passive|
|24||Mystic Slow||5||MP 15/20/25/30/35||5||Cast this spell for a chance of causing Slow status.||Active|
|26||Mystic Freeze||5||MP 16/22/28/34/40||5||Cast this spell for a chance of causing Frozen status.||Active|
|27||Mystic Silence||5||MP 15/20/25/30/35||5||Cast a magic spell that has a chance of causing Mute status.||Active|
|30||Chaos Widow||5||MP 20/28/36/42/48||6||An advanced form of the Black Widow skill that inflict Dark property damage against an enemy.||Active|
|32||Dark Shield||5||MP 10/15/20/25/30||6||Endow a target with Dark property (Cannot be used on an enemy).||Active|
|35||Dark Weapon||5||MP 15||6||Endow a target's weapon with the power of Darkness.||Active|
|37||Medusa Eyes||5||MP 16/22/28/34/40||5||Cast a magic spell that has a chance of causing Petrification status.||Active|
|38||Shield Mastery||5||n/a||n/a||Increases block rate of Shield class armors.||Passive|
|40||Shadow Blast||5||MP 10/17/24/31/38||6||Cast a Dark property magic attack upon a targeted area.||Active|
|45||Mystic Poison||5||MP 12/16/20/24/28||5||Cast a magic spell that has a chance of causing Poison.||Active|
|50||Dark Globe||5||MP 18/21/24/27/30||3~6||Shoot a dark globe that pierces everything in its way. This skill can't be used during Spiritual Possession status.||Active|