This page is to discuss the Main Page of the Emil Chronicle Wiki.
Here you can suggest ways to improve the main page, propose features you would like to see added, or report any problems you find.
- --Arhon 01:40, 27 July 2009 (CDT)
Any chance that if I go through and make a page of formulas for calculating things in game(say, physical damage, magical damage, etc.), would you be willing to link it on the main page? -Wildcolt (3:20 PM EST Oct 19, 2009)
- Sure, that would be a great resource! Though formulas for attributes should probably go in the attributes article. 01:30, 20 October 2009 (UTC)
- Alright, and its actually related much deeper than attributes unless we have a different understanding of them. When I see attributes I see it as the 6 basic stats that you put points into, while stats being what those attributes all affect. I'll see about putting them all into an easy to understand format tomorrow. -Wildcolt (10:56 pm EST Oct 19, 2009)
- I see what you mean now. That is a nicely detailed article. Linked on main page. As for stat coefficient tables, they probably need to be on both. I think to only attributes that get job bonuses are HP/MP/SP (I could be wrong). So it will easily fit on a job page. 15:48, 21 October 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I decided to make a separate page for the coefficients, but I've also added the coefficients of hp/mp/sp to each of the classes' pages. Up to you whether or not you want to link that to the main page as well, since it's only referenced by the stat formulas atm. The page can be found here. -Wildcolt 2:30 PM EST Oct 21, 2009
- Nice work. I've added the links in the see also block for the stats formula and attributes pages. That should link it in well to the related articles. Feel free to link it anywhere else you think it would be relevant. 04:43, 23 October 2009 (UTC)