- For a list of all quests see, Quest List
A quest is a task given to a player by an NPC character that yields a rewards when completed.
To sign up for quest missions, players will need to approach a quest NPC in cafeterias or the job centre accordingly and accept a quest. Once you have completed a quest, return to the NPC that gave you the quest and you will be rewarded with experience, gold, items or any other relevant bonus.
Quests can be the best way to raise a character, the experience rewards for completing quests will usually far outweigh the experience that could be made in the same amount of time grinding monsters. The gold and item rewards can be especially helpful, allowing you to acquire better equipment and useful consumables so you can progress further in the game at a better pace.
For optimal leveling never waste your quest points. If your quest point countt is more than 10, be sure to complete at least a few quests that day so that you don't waste any available quest points and reduce your leveling efficiency.
Sometimes you can pick up more than one quest at a time, but be sure to watch the quest timer. If the quest timer expires then you will fail the quest. When accepting more than one quest at a time try to get quests that are in the same field or dungeon. This can increase your efficiency by reducing the amount of time required to run to and from the quest NPC.
Quest Point limit
A newly made character may do three quests in its first day. After the first day, the quest count will be increased by five quest points. The five quests a day limit is the absolute limit, there is no way to increase the daily limit.
However, this daily limit is cumulative up to a maximum of 15. The daily limit is five quests, so if you go a day without completing any quests you will be able to complete 10 quests, if you go 2 full days without completing any quests then you will be able to do 15 quests. This accumulation will happen regardless of how many quests are completed. If you have one quest available at the end of the day, then it will roll over to the next day and you will be able to complete six quests.
There is no way to increase the total limit beyond 15 quests.
Taking a quest and cancelling it will not return the number of quest taken to its previous number.
There are several types of quests. If you are getting bored with one type of quest you should try another type.
- Delivery — Deliver items to a certain recipient. These have more monetary rewards than experience.
- Collecting — Collect a certain amount of items. These usually have more job experience than anything else. If not, then the rewards are average.
- Hunting — Defeat a certain amount of monsters. These have more basic experience rewards than other quests.
- Miscellaneous — Missions from certain NPCs and exclusive missions.
Quests difficulty is classified by levels, which are based on job levels. The quests will be colored based on the estimated difficulty for your job level. Quests too far above your job level will not be made available to you.
- Yellow means that the quest is difficult but possible and offers a good reward for your job level.
- White means that the quest is appropriate for your job level and offers a reasonable reward.
- Gray means that the quest is below your job level and will offer a small reward.
If a quest is too far below your job level you will receive less of a reward.
- Main article: Prestige
Player characters will gain prestige for completing quests. The prestige gained for completing quests is applied to the character and the ring it belongs to, if any.
A certain amount of prestige is needed to start some quests, such as the catty quests. Prestige is also used to increase the maximum member limit of player rings.
Map Unlocking Quest
- Battleship Island Underground Map Quest
- Dimension Dungeon Map Quest
- Dominion World Map Quest
- Ruins Square Map Quest
- Sky Tower (Emil) Map Quest
- Titania World Map Quest
- Water Layer Map Quest
- Lv35 Equipment Quest
- Lv45 Equipment Quest
- Lv55 Equipment Quest
- Lv65 Equipment Quest
- Lv75 Equipment Quest
- Lv85 Equipment Quest
- Lv99 Equipment Quest
- Lv110 Equipment Quest
Seasonal Event Quest
- Quests Guide ECO Official Site