| This article contains contents that may not be in the English release. |
Some of the following contents may not implemented in the English client, and the article is based on ECO oversea servers. Details may change before release.
Breeder is a job that specializes in breeding.
- See: Fareast City for breeding equipment.
A breeder is able to use specialized skills alongside the use of pets. Breeders may exclusively ride pets.
Job level 30 in First, Expert, or Technical
How to become a Breeder
- In Fareast City, enter the FIRST BUILDING at the south side of the map.
- Talk to the lady behind the counter and choose the first option.
- Talk to the guy standing in front of the door. Once you're inside talk to the guy near the table.
- Choosing the options: 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3 and 1. After that go talk to the lady behind the counter again. Choosing the 1st and then the 2nd option.
- Talk to her again and she'll give you the Dragon. You have 3 minutes to deliver this dragon to the Girl, and then Guy on the end of the labirinth. Gotta go 2 times, I think.
- Talk to the lady behind the counter again and she'll give you the Breeder Brooch.
Congratz, you're now able to use the skills of a breeder, just equip it. But remember, when equiped the job of whatever class you are, won't go up, so if you're leveling, take it off. Also beware about the equipment, when you equip the Brooch you're no longer X class, you'll become a Breeder.
Breeder is able to use the following equipment:
Unlike a first or second job, skills require no skill points and are learned automatically by reaching the appropriate Job Level.
|Icon||Job Level||Name||Max Level||Cost||Range||Description||Type|
|1||Go!||1||Order a pet to attack a single target.||Active|
|3||Return!||1||10||Order a pet to stop attacks.||Active|
|5||Biology||1||n/a||n/a||Increases the effectiveness of training several different skills.||Passive|
|8||Certified Trust||1||Allows a pet to strike a pose.||Active|
|10||Heat Therapy||1||SP 25||Set up a bonfire on the map to gradually restore HP.||Active|
|13||Reins||1||n/a||n/a||Allows for the personal use of pets as mounts with licenses.||Passive|
|14||Encouragement||1||SP 12||5||Temporarily increase the physical attack of a pet.||Active|
|15||Grow Up||1||n/a||n/a||Increases the chance of growth for an equipped pet.||Passive|
|20||Metamorphosis||1||SP 25||Pets transform and change appearance when equipped (Does not apply to mounts).||Passive|
|23||Lion's Might||1||n/a||n/a||Increases the abilities of equipped animals.||Passive|
|27||Acrobat Evasion||1||SP 25||Evasion rate increases during fights (Does not apply to mounts).||Active|
|30||Pet Delay Cancel||1||SP 36||Shortens the interval between pet attacks.||Active|
|--||Prominency||1||SP 25||Pets are allowed to attack twice while mounted.||Active|
This article is a stub. You can help the Emil Chronicle Wiki by expanding it.