An Airship is a floating vehicle that is used for air travel, residence, and storage.
- A mode of transportation between islands that is operated by higher authorities.
- Civilians can only use airships as a platform to build their home.
- In the future, civilians can also travel via their own airship.
Your airship can be set to be either private, or allow other people (through a set of filter settings) on as well. Some of these filter settings include party members and ring members.
Have a ton of that Japanese Cypress Timber or Harder Timber? Don't know what to do with it? Fear not, because some of the furniture for airships is made with those materials!
How to get an Airship
- Build your own from hundreds of components.
- Get one from the crash-landed Airship Engineer NPC found in Fareast Street in exchange for the 6 parts of the airship.
- Airship Foundation
- Steering Gear
- Revolving Sail of Air Ship x6 or Revolving Sail of Air Ship Set
- Pulley of Air Ship
- Once you trade all the pieces to the Airship Engineer NPC you will get an Airship Key, which you may use at Airship anchors on certain maps.
Note: Parts are currently being given away daily, as opposed to waiting a week per part. The parts cycle daily, and a different part is given each day. --(by Websnake)
Making the Revolving Air Ship Sail and Its Constituent Elements
|Item Refining Lv3||
Noble Fabric x2
Noble Fabric x1
- Noblest Fabric, Waterproof Cloth and Durable Thread must be made at the Seamstress,not item Refiner.
- Alternatively, the Noblest Fabric may be obtained as a drop from Fake Scarecrows in Eastern Dungeon.
- Logs are dropped by Fallen Trees. Fallen Trees are found in Lake Utena Estuary, Acronia Eastern Beach, Cape Northerin, and Mai Mai Island.
- Timbers are bought for 800G each from the Furniture Carpenter NPC in Acropolis City Uptown or from the Tonka Airship Engineer NPC in Iron City Downtown. They are also dropped by Wood Trees.
- Paraffin is dropped by Lava Pururu and Yellow Pururu or more rarely from Killer Bee.
- Thread is dropped by Earth Spiders.
- Cloth is sold by Seamstress NPCs outside of Acropolis or refine from Cotton Plant.
In total to make 6 Revolving Sails, not including fails, you would need:
- 6 Logs, 30 Timbers, 240 Paraffins, 120 Threads, and 30 Noblest Fabrics (If you make the Noblest Fabrics from scratch, then substitute the 30 Noblest Fabrics with 120 Cloths, 90 Threads, and 120 Paraffins).
You may also cut out a lot of Paraffin and Thread requirement by purchasing Durable Thread from the npc that sells it, though this is rather costly (upwards of 100k+), but it'll bring your Paraffin requirement down considerably if you can afford it.
NOTE: In order to make all the fabrics, if you go to the Seamstress and make them all at once you only require 1 needle.
Needles for making Noble fabric are obtained from refining Poisonous honey bee stings.
Needles for making Noblest fabric are bought from Seamstress.
Managing an Airship
You may equip your Airship with Furniture, Pets, or Statues for 100G each. Double click something to equip it onto your Airship.
The main parts of the Airship are:
- Room Wall
- Room Floor
- House List - Chinese website with list of different theme houses, furniture, etc.