Acronia is the continent that occupies the Emil world. It is home to six major cities and the four factions of the Acronia Knightage. It is common to see Dominion and Titania living and working on the continent.
The land mass of Acronia, or at least what we can see and explore of it, is primarily composed of one small continent and several islands off its shores. There are large peninsulas on the north, east and south sides of the central land mass.
The northern-most peninsula is a rugged mountainous area with a very cold climate, covered in snow throughout the year. The eastern peninsula and adjacent islands are warm and moist, making for excellent farmland. The southern peninsula is a hot arid climate with dunes and mountains.
At the center of the continent is a large crater that is occupied by Acropolis City, the free trade city which is the heart of the economy on the continent.
Much of Acronia's history is unknown, lost in a great disaster. What we do know is that the Emil race, which were originally the only occupants of Acronia, were once a highly advanced civilization. However, because of an "incident" their civilization was all but destroyed and much of their history was lost.
Acronia was once a unified kingdom, the capital of the world's leading powers, with Acropolis City as its capital city. However, the Emil civilization had depleted all of the world's resources. In its search for new resources a connection was made to the Dominion and Titania worlds. These worlds, which were never meant to be connected, were bridged. Complete chaos ensued between the three worlds. Emil entered into the heavens and underworlds, realms never meant for them. From the aftermath of the chaos was the emergence of a new history. There was a great effort to rebuild and regroup as each race reclaimed their rightful spot in the world.
Four rival factions control the four corners of Acronia. There is rarely any direct conflict between these city states, however they are all competing for resources and control of Acronia.
- Land Of Morg
- The Land Of Morg is a region with a abundant of natural resources, It is an island located off of the southwest shore of Acronia.
- Northern Kingdom
- The Northern Kingdom is a place with a splendid magic tools. As its name suggests, the Northern Kingdom controls the northern most peninsula of Acronia.
- Republic of Fareast
- The Republic of Fareast is famous for it's exquisite cuisine and rich farmlands. They control the eastern peninsula of Acronia.
- United Ironsmith Republic
- The United Ironsmith Republic is well recognized for producing the highest quality weapons in Acronia. They control the southern peninsula.
- World Map, the map of Acronia.
- Cities, a list of the cities in Acronia.
- Fields, a list of the fields in Acronia.
- Dungeons, a list of the dungeons in Acronia.